Are you considering new flooring or have you recently had new flooring installed? A repaired, updated, or new rail system can really set off a new floor and dramatically enhance the look of an entrance foyer or stair location!
It's All About Your Home...
It's likely you're at this site today because you're looking to upgrade your home - make it even better for you and your family. Your home is the one place in this world you have real control over - the place that really reflects who you are. Within it's walls you get to create a world all your own, a haven of sorts where your family feels warm and secure.
We here at American Staircrafters understand this because we have homes too. Every day we help people like you transform their ideas into reality! We are aware how so many things demand our financial resources but give us no real return in satisfaction. On the other hand, investing in a beautiful new or updated staircase gives back to us every single day for years to come. It adds an element of warmth and refinement to the home not to mention the added value. That's what we love about our business - giving our customers something of lasting value!
So Many Possibilities...
- convert carpeted stairs to hardwood using pre-finished over-lay treads and risers
- Convert boxed-in carpeted steps to open sided hardwood treads
- Tighten loose and insecure railings
- Repair or replace broken balusters, posts, rails, etc.
- Replace outdated wrought iron railing with the warm look of wood
- Update an existing railing by replacing the wood balusters with the latest designs in iron balusters
- Dress up a plain stair by adding a classic bullnose starter step
- Install a completely new, pre-finished rail system to match new flooring
- Remove railing to install new flooring and then replace
Maybe you have a picture out of a magazine - we can usually match anything you come up with. Or we will come to your home with plenty of samples and work with you to design a rail that fits your architectural tastes.
If you want to tackle the job yourself we are happy to share with you all the technical support you need.
So are you ready to move ahead? Pick up the phone and call 301-748-9400 today!